- $5000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards your tuition fees for a maximum of one year.
- Unlimited - scholarship available to all eligible students.
- Based on academic achievement
- Minimum average mark of 80% in 24 points of relevant mathematical sciences units at level three.
- An average of 70% or above in each individual undergraduate unit in mathematical sciences that counted towards completion of your degree.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa, holder of a permanent humanitarian visa or an International student
- Commencing full-time in the Honours degree of Bachelor of Science, or the 48 credit points honours year in the Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours, in an area of mathematical sciences, in the School of Mathematical Sciences at the Monash University Clayton Campus.
- Supervised by a staff member in the School or Mathematical Sciences
- You must maintain full-time on-campus enrolment.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application required. Students will be automatically assessed.