Total average value of up to $24,000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed, up to a maximum of 4 years.
- One scholarship is available.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016, and
- Experiencing financial disadvantage or difficult circumstances, and
- Commencing any single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia, and intending to enrol in one of the following study areas:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- You must maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester.
Application and other information