A number of scholarships are funded by the generosity of donors. Thanks to the philanthropic support of Monash University alumni additional scholarships will be provided in 2016. To learn more about Giving to Monash please visit: www.monash.edu/giving
Total average value of up to $15,000
- Type 1 – $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Type 2 – $3000 one-off payment.
- Type 1 – 250 scholarships are available.
- Type 2 – variable number.
- Based on need.
- Consideration is given if, in addition to financial disadvantage, you experience other forms of disadvantage such as:
All conditions must be met
*Includes Diploma of Tertiary Studies and Diploma of Higher Education
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Commencing or continuing student, enrolled in or intending to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia*.
- Experiencing financial disadvantage.
- You must maintain a pass average (50% or above) each semester.
- Students receiving a Type 1 scholarship are required to verify their financial circumstances each semester.
- Recipients of scholarships funded by the Achieving Potential Scholarship Fund will be asked to provide an annual progress report for the duration of their scholarship (this will be noted on your offer letter). This report will be used to communicate to donors who funded these scholarships and will provide students with an opportunity to share their appreciation, experiences and benefits of receiving a scholarship.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- Find out more about application information for: