A number of scholarships are funded by the generosity of donors. Thanks to the philanthropic support of Monash University alumni, additional scholarships will be provided in 2016. To learn more about Giving to Monash please visit: www.monash.edu/giving
- Commencing students: $1000 one off payment in your first year of study and $500 payment in every subsequent year of study for the duration of your degree.
- Continuing students: $500 one off payment, per year for the duration of your degree
- Commencing students: all eligible students who are not receiving another scholarship will receive an offer
- Current students: up to 500 scholarships are available for eligible students that have not previously received another Monash scholarship
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa
- Commencing or current student in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia, including Diploma of Tertiary Studies and Diploma of Higher Education.
- Has not undertaken any previous study at Monash
- Experiencing financial disadvantage
- Students will be required to verify their financial circumstances each year in semester 1.
- Students must not be receiving another scholarship to be eligible for this scholarship and ongoing payments.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Commencing students application information
- Current students application information (all students that submitted an equity application between August and October will be automatically assessed)
- NOTE: Late applications are open between January and March each year