- Full course fees paid per year until the minimum points for your diploma are completed.
- $2500 per annum for one year only.
- Variable depending on funding.
- Academic achievement and need for Year 12 students.
- Need for non-Year 12 students.
All conditions must be met
- Australian citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or a permanent humanitarian visa.
- Commencing full-time in either the Diploma of Arts (Part 2), Art, Design and Architecture (Part 1 and 2) or Diploma of Engineering Studies (Part 2) at a Monash College in Australia.
- Experiencing one or more of the following forms of disadvantage:
- You must maintain satisfactory academic progress as determined by Monash College and be enrolled in at least two units each trimester.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is necessary – all students who apply for one of the eligible courses through VTAC and submit a SEAS application will be automatically assessed.