Total value up to $9,000
- $3000 annually, paid until the minimum points for your degree are completed, up to a maximum of three years.
- One scholarship available.
- Based on previous attendance at one of the following high schools (in order of preference):
- Coleraine Primary School
- St Joseph's School, Coleraine
- Port Fairy Consolidated School*
- St Patrick's Primary School, Port Fairy
- Balmoral High School
- Balmoral Consolidated School*
- Any primary or secondary school in the Western District of Victoria (covering the approximate area west and south-west of the Calder Highway and all towns and cities on that highway). Monash University reserves the right to determine localities contained within this boundary.
*At various times, these consolidated schools have also been known as state or primary schools.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Commencing or continuing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Experiencing financial disadvantage.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a credit average (60% or above) each semester.
Application and other information