Part funding of this scholarship is provided by donations made to the Monash Achieving Potential Scholarship Fund. Thanks to the generous support of Monash University alumni an additional two bursaries will be provided in 2016. To learn more about the Monash Alumni Outreach Campaign please visit: https://community.monash.edu.au/general-donate-now
Total value of $6000
- $6000 per year for one year only
- 100 scholarships available.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Experiencing financial disadvantage
- From a regional and remote area of Australia and moving from your home closer to a Monash campus
- You must maintain a pass average (50% or above) in semester one.
- Recipients of scholarships funded by the Achieving Potential Scholarship Fund will be asked to provide an annual progress report for the duration of their scholarship (this will be noted on your offer letter). This report will be used to communicate to donors who funded these scholarships and will provide students with an opportunity to share their appreciation, experiences and benefits of receiving a scholarship.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
- All current students that submitted a scholarship application between August and October will be automatically assessed.