Business and Business Specialist - B2013
Business and Business Specialist
Bachelor degree/Bachelor degree
Businesses require people with range of different skills and knowledge to keep them running profitably. A double degree course in Business gives you the opportunity to do more - you can study complementary areas to give you a genuine depth of study across business disciplines, build your portfolio of skills by studying different disciplines, and tailor your degree to increase your employability.
Your career options will depend on the combination of specialisation and majors you choose, and will harness your analytical, strategic, numerical and creative skills, while also giving you a solid business base that will lead to a successful career.
This course leads to two separate degrees. You will be awarded,
- Bachelor of Business,
and depending upon your specialisation,
- Bachelor of Accounting, or
- Bachelor of Banking and Finance, or
- Bachelor of International Business, or
- Bachelor of Marketing.
You will gain all the benefits of each degree course and be fully equipped to pursue a career in a broad range of business fields.
You can develop essential skills in key fields, or expand your opportunities by developing skills across interconnected industries. You could consider:
- pairing Accounting with a complementary studies in Banking and Finance to give you wide reaching skills across the financial sector
- combining a Marketing specialisation with majors in Business Statistics or Business Management, to increase your knowledge of data analytics or to work in a business development role within a marketing company
- combining the International Business specialisation with a major in Marketing or Banking and Finance, to explore careers in international trading or investment companies.
Your specialist studies will prepare you for a career as an Accountant, Marketer, Banking and Finance expert or Global Business professional, while your business majors will give you additional skills to pursue expert roles in that industry, or give you the skills to work across industries.
At a glance
^All domestic applicants with a score above the Clearly-in ATAR who meet the course prerequisites are offered a place. This is an estimate of what the the Clearly-in ATAR will be in 2017.
|English||Maths||Sciences / Other|
On-campus at Caulfield: Full time & part time
On-campus at Melbourne City, Australia: Full time & part time
|Duration:||4 years (full time) or 3 years (full time) for International Business specialisation|
|Start date:||Varies depending on chosen specialisation. See specialisations below for more detail.|