Total average value of up to $30,000
- Commencing students receive $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Current students and students applying to Monash from another university/TAFE receive $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid for one year only.
- 130 scholarships are available in 2015.
- 15 additional scholarships will be offered to current Monash students and students applying to Monash from other tertiary institutions.
- Based on academic achievement and need.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2014, or completed Year 12 in 2013 and has not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- Continuing undergraduate student at Monash or wishing to apply to Monash from another university/TAFE, or holder of a higher education award and enrol in an undergraduate course at Monash.
- Experiencing financial disadvantage.
- Consideration is given if, in addition to financial disadvantage, you experience other forms of disadvantage such as:
- difficult circumstances
- Indigenous Australian background
- recent refugee
- disability or medical condition
- from a regional and remote area of Australia
- attended an under-represented school.
- ATAR of 95.00 or current students and students applying to Monash from other tertiary institutions with a high distinction average (80% or above) – you must have completed at least 48 credit points of study. Students applying to Monash from other tertiary institutions are assessed based on course application, prior academic achievement and ATAR (equivalent of high distinction average).
- You must maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- Find out more about application information for: