This scholarship has been introduced to support the new Mining Engineering degree offering.
Total value of $24,000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed, up to a maximum of 4 years
- Up to 5 scholarships will be available in 2015.
- Based on academic achievement.
All conditions must be met
- Minimum ATAR of 98.00.
- Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa or an international student.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2014.
- Commencing full-time in the Bachelor of Mining Engineering (Honours) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a minimum of a distinction (70% or above) weighted average mark.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. Students that apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.